seanadams;172362 Wrote:
> That is not what should happen at all. When the SB3 is operating in
> bridging mode, it keeps track of who is on the ethernet side and who is
> on the wireless side - it knows where to send a packet.

Sean,

If I may say as a guy who does IP networking for a living, building a
bridge into the SB3 & Tp was a stroke of simple genius and a major
differentiator in the product.

It really shows a seperation of the "audio" crowd from the audio as a
network application thought process.

In one shot, I now have wired connectivity all over my house. No
additional .11g antennae, or anything.

I think the bridge function is tremendously underestimated in the
market.

My only complaint: I wanted an integrated multiport switch! No pleasing
some people... :-) Consider it as a possible different offering just
like Linksys does (one port device, multiport integrated switch etc
etc).

Good job and thanks.

--
Eric Carroll