Long time user, first time poster here ...

I jumped on the Vista bandwagon last Friday.  Sadly, like many of you,
I'm having the same issues.  Fortunately, some great stuff has been
posted on getting the slimserver services to run, etc.

I've also tried many other options in hoping I'd get a bit further.
Some items I've tried:

- Defined the URL as a trusted site under the security settings.
- Opened up port "9000" on the windows Vista firewall.

Nothing seems to work.

Also, I find it kind of hard to believe that a company such as
SlimDevices, who is owned by Logitech doesn't have a Vista-equipped PC.
Interaction with personal computers is the life-blood of Logitech.

--
t2t