JJZolx;118798 Wrote:
> I wouldn't consider buying a download, even without the DRM issues,
> unless it was _significantly_ cheaper than the CD version of the same
> album and available in a lossless format.

I totally agree.  But the 'broader' marketplace doesn't seem to be
recognizing that there are some of us out here (not enough of us I
guess) who want to be able to buy lossless files.  I'm somewhat
dismayed that Pandora has 'partnered' with iTunes - my collection would
be significantly larger if I was able to buy & download albums when the
urge struck! Is there an alternative that I'm overlooking?

So I've been looking at emusic.com, but I can't seem to find a link to
browse/search their catalog.  I hate it when they try to sell you
something without disclosing what it is they actually have to sell!
('free trial' notwithstanding!) Can anybody who is using emusic
enlighten me?
In the meantime, I guess I'm going to have to continue to buy actual
CDs.

--
nicketynick

Wireless SB3, Denon DRA-F101, Mission M31 loudspeakers
WinXP SP2 Slimserver, SMC WBR14g router