nicketynick;179221 Wrote:

> So I've been looking at emusic.com, but I can't seem to find a link to
> browse/search their catalog.  I hate it when they try to sell you
> something without disclosing what it is they actually have to sell!
> ('free trial' notwithstanding!) Can anybody who is using emusic
> enlighten me?
> In the meantime, I guess I'm going to have to continue to buy actual
> CDs.

I buy from emusic, and still buy lots of CD's.

yes it is annoying to not be able to browse emusic without an account.
There is a trick: if you enter at an album or artist page, it will let
you browse.  You just have to get past the front door.

http://www.emusic.com/album/10775/10775573.html will get you "in" so
you can browse.

--
snarlydwarf