Thanks, my friend!  Took me a few minutes to find a link that made the
search/browse toolbar come up, but I found it - I knew somebody here
would be able to help out.  And it looks like they have lots of stuff
that I'm looking for, so I think I'll go ahead and try it out.  Now if
only they had flac available.....
Sooner or later (hopefully sooner) somebody outside of Russia is going
to make a large library of flac/lossless downloads available for sale.
In the meantime, I'm not sure I want to line the pockets of the Russian
mafia.....

--
nicketynick

Wireless SB3, Denon DRA-F101, Mission M31 loudspeakers
WinXP SP2 Slimserver, SMC WBR14g router