i recently "upgraded" to an infrant readynas that came bundled with
slimserver.  I finally got all my music copied over from a quickly
failing HD and MOST of my music now shows and plays.  unfortunately,
whereas when i ran the server on my pc I used to be able to search for
music and browse directories (etc.) fairly quickly using the web
interface, the new setup is pathetically. simple searches take many
minutes and the server often stalls out.  this is true whether i'm
connected wirelessly or over 100 mbps ethernet. interestingly, the
squeezebox interface works ok.  Any ideas??

Thanks in advance,

Eric

--
eblantz