haunyack;195416 Wrote:

> Any who are considering anti-cables...beware.

I've placed several orders with them spread over the last year or so.
All were fulfilled quickly.  While I have no way of knowing just what's
going on with your order, I have to believe it extremely unlikely that
it's anything purposely nefarious.

I get the impression they're a husband-and-wife operation (Paul and
Judy?), so, yeah, if they happen to be on vacation or experiencing an
unexpected family crisis or something I doubt there's staff to monitor
communications.  I don't know how long you've been waiting, but if it's
less than 2-3 weeks, you may have gone off prematurely (even though I
always got my orders within a week).

If a month or so has slipped by... well, then something may be really
wrong.

--
jbm