It seems so simple, yet it's eluding me...

When I press "play" on the remote, I'd like my squeezebox to go
directly to "now playing" without me pressing "now playing" or waiting
for the screensaver to become active.

I realise that it doesn't do this by default in case you want to add
more music to your playlist, while you're still in "browse" mode.
However, I would very, very rarely do this, and I find that my routine
is always to press "play" and then press "now playing".

Is there any way to configure the server/player to do this?

As a backup, I thought I could use my Harmony remote to issue the 2
commands consecutively when I press "play" on the Harmony; this also
seems impossible. Hmmm...

--
bukharin