On 26-Apr-07, at 7:09 PM, bukharin wrote:

> Oh well indeed. For now I'll just live with it (it's no big deal
> obviously - just a niggle). When I get a chance I'll look into the
> server code and see how hard it is to modify the behaviour there -
> surely it wouldn't require too much hacking... (famous last words)

not much.  However, if you are running on windows using the EXE
installer then your changes will have no effect.
What you can do is go to Activestate.com, download ActivePerl and
install that.  Then you will be able to run SlimServer using
slimserver.pl, which loads modules changes at runtime.  To use this as
a service, download and install Firedaemon.

If you get to the point where you want to tackle this and have any
trouble finding the bits you want to change, feel free
to ask for assistance in the developers forum.

-kdf