JimC;204629 Wrote:
> Drats!  You've seen through our evil plan, but it is too late!  We've
> already made everyone dress in suits and ties, inserted RFID devices in
> the backs of their skulls, and forced them wear silly party hats while
> working.  Resistance is futile!
>

> Jim "Cog in the Machine" Carlton
> Borg of Product Marketing

LOL, nice sarcasm. But i'm not saying you are evil, or good, just that
you have a very different ethos. Just like Apple and Microsoft. You
can't act surprised if people who have spent a lot of their hard earned
money on products that are suddenly owned and supported by a firm that
work and think in a different way have some worries. But i personally
remain optimistic as it goes. There are different ways to make money,
you have always aimed at a different market. I just hope you realise
why the SB3 is the most popular streamer, and don't just want to rape
the name. :) The fact that you are on these forum listening to people
bodes well though. Just don't get rid of the wiki and forums, the
Logitech support/FAQ board system is pants :~)

No, your not evil. Not Darth Vader evil, although you did unleash
SetPoint onto the world, so not too far off. And make sure you don't
let the kids who designed the Harmony remote pages anywhere near
slimserver.

Keep up the good/evil [delete as appropriate] work. Cheers :)

/ducks...

--
autopilot

*SlimServer:* 6.5.1 (Windows XP) + AlienBBC, SlimScrobbler & Last.FM.
*Amp:* Cambridge Audio 640a (living room) / Denon MD30 (bedroom).
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom).
*Remote:* T-Mobile MDA Vario / Sony PSP / Nokia N95 / Harmony 525
(IR).
*Clients:* 1 Squeezebox 3 + Softsqueeze.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)