Kane;209517 Wrote:
> A reference was already posted above.  You can do more research if you
> want, or not.

I would love to. However, MacWorld isn't exactly an authoritative
expert on the subject, and the article you referenced only makes
passing mention of the supposed phenomenon. I googled for a good 15
minutes and could not find any real data either way. So I suggest the
onus is on you to do this research if you want to claim that it's a
problem when nobody else seems to be having an issue with it. Maybe you
should just try it on your own network - since you are already streaming
wireless video to multiple rooms in a real  environment it seems like a
great test bed. Sorry to be a pest but I'm a stickler for evidence...
kind of got that way hanging around the audiophile forum.  :)

--
seanadams