I actually did purchase an e280 over the weekend, but returned it.  I
may have overstated the case with the "Connect" being "the one", but it
does have a remarkable form factor and gui - it's VERY intuitive, and
seems not to be bogged down by extras, based on a hands-on trial.  I
wanted to pick it up as soon as I saw it, and couldn't put it down once
I picked it up.  That's saying something.  Really, pick one up and spin
that dial, and watch each icon enlarge as it takes it's turn. It's SO
INTUITIVE. It's beautiful, but without looking like it should be "on
display".  I find it hard to resist it's looks.  I can't say the same
for any model of cell phone, which is 1 reason why I don't own a cell
phone, besides the "curse of the monthly bill".  I wouldn't mind
ownning a blackberry pearl, for example, and paying for actual useage,
but that simply isn't an option, so I don't own one.  It's like buying
something, but then paying a monthly rate on top of that.  Outrageous.

--
NauticusLX