Hi- I'm 2 weeks new to squeezebox but so far it's been awesome.  One
glitch that I can't figure out.  I have a library of 14000 songs
probably 1300 artists, don't use itunes, have server 6.5.3 running.
The library displays every artist but one in alphabetical order by
first name which is fine.  But "Steve Earle" is ordered with the E's
-it is not displayed as Earle, Steve either.  I've got three albums in
flac in one folder and a few songs as .mp3 in another folder and it has
filed them all this way.  I've looked at all the tags of all the songs
in mp3tag and can't figure this out. Any idesa? Thanks, Paul

--
pasil