erland;210966 Wrote:
> One thing I didn't mentioned is that if you abort the playlist and
> restart it, it will start from the beginning. So if you start a random
> songs playlist and never stops it, it will not repeat tracks. If you
> stop it and play a manually selected album in the middle and then
> restart the random songs playlist, it could repeat already played
> tracks from the last time you started it.
>
> If I add a new option to the "Random songs" playlist, so it doesn't
> play songs recently played, it should take care of this case.

Oh, Ok.   Yes, I would start a random playlist and then clear it to
listen to particular songs or albums.  Then use a random playlist
again.  So a new option of not playing recently played songs would
help.  Although wouldnt my custom skip filter be taking care of this? I
guess it would be easier if you could add it to the random playlist as
an option.   ?

erland;210966 Wrote:

> Try to turn on the debugging parameter in the bottom of the "Dynamic
> Playlists" section in "Server Settings/Plugins", after this start
> playing the playlist again and when it fails goto:
> http://localhost:9000/log.txt
> Post the log here or mail it to me.

I just sent you a copy of the log to your hotmail account.

--
Club1820