brjoon1021;211694 Wrote:
> Thanks for your responses. I am now regretting my recent purchase of a
> Squeezebox a little, bought it yesterday. I am not going to steal and I
> don't have many CDs.

You shouldn't regret the purchase, and will probably learn to love the
thing. Honestly, I don't see any alternative for losslessly listening
to only good songs...

Rip the albums you do own, and note how much easier it is to listen to
the songs you like without changing a disc every third track. You can
delete the songs you never listen to, but if you're like me you'll find
some of the ones you thought were bad work great in a random mix.

As for the library, you could always borrow a ton of CDs and find the
(rare) good albums worth purchasing. Also, I'm on the constant lookout
for $1 albums. Some of my best CDs came from the clearance section of
'half priced books' and record stores that buy/sell used.

Happy hunting.

--
Skunk