Regnad;212348 Wrote:
> What skin are you using?  Tablet, default or...?

I've tried default and "Touch".  Both work fine, but "Touch" is a
little weird - can't scroll all the way down my playlist for some
reason.  Default works fine though, you just have to zoom in to select
the links accurately.

The iPhone is actually quite brilliant in the way that it handles WiFi
- it's off when you are out of range, but as soon as you get within an
approved WiFi signal (or freebie that doesn't require a WEP), it
hitches on.  If there is a WEP key needed, you can set it up and then
it will hitch on automatically when in range.  Walk out of range and it
switches to Edge.

It's a very handy Squeezebox remote, though not a sole purpose for
buying an iPhone.  That said, the iPhone is probably the best gadget I
have bought since my Squeezebox!

;-)

--
EnochLight