results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

New user here.  I have been able to find quite a few answers by
searching the threads, but I am having an issue that I cannot resolve
or find an answer to.  I'm sure that it is a simple solution, but I
have exausted my options.

when I have a page that scrolls for artwork, or album tracks or
whatever, the bar at the bottom of the page scrolls also (the bar with
the player and server settings)  When it scrolls it will often obscure
an entire track title.  The bar stays at the bottom of the browser on
my silmserver computer, but it scrolls along with the page on my 770.

--
Stockmonkey2000