kdf;212868 Wrote:
> Nothing in the log is showing artwork information.  Did you use the
> following command:
>
> scanner.exe --d_import --d_artwork f:\musik\cd -wipe
>
> Also, did you download the 6.5.3 build from this site:
> http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/nightly/latest/
> make sure you download the windows executable (ends in .EXE) and
> install it overtop of your existing setup.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm about two minutes from heading out the door for the
>
> weekend, so we'll have to resume this later sunday or next week unless
>
> someone else jumps in to help you in the meantime.  good luck.
>
> -kdf

Hi again kdf.....

Yes I have used the command you have above. I also have downloaded the
Slimserver 6.5.3 executable and run it over my existing setup.

About the scanning. there is the same 2 lines about the Artwork like we
saw from yesterdays scanlog.

2007-07-06 21:41:47.0314 Import: Starting findArtwork().
2007-07-06 21:43:51.2343 Import: Completed findArtwork Scan in 124
seconds

Please post in the thread, then you have some time to analyze
further... :-)

Again I must give you many thanks for the time and help you already
have given me.

Have a nice weekend.

--
kolvig