erland;218578 Wrote:
> The only reason for a color screen as I see it to be able to browse
> cover art. What I really would like here is some integration with media
> center solutions as I partly mentioned in my previous post.

That's something I dream of, but rather than a tv with media center (i
don't have a tv:) ), what I dream of if some sort of wired or wireless
Picture frame that would have two roles:
- standing on a table, on the receiver, it would display the cover art
of the "now playing" track or the cover art of the album as I browse
the SB with the SB remote
- when i want to browse cover art, I undock this "wireless picture
frame", bring it with me on the couch and use it as a N800 touch screen
remote.

First I was looking at USB picture frame, but now, i'm looking more and
more at the Archos 605 Wifi announced in a previous post.
I don't know how this device could fit my dreams and I don't know what
slimdevices lua work will give, so I'm still waiting.

--
vrobin