The real shame is that for the price the transporter isn't "perfect" and
not even close to it as a review quoted on the slimdevices homepage
suggests. It's not even ready for sales!!! Switching from the digital
inputs to SS again renders the TP completely silent! I know that the
bug is being tracked. But I want to see renouned hifi companys deliver
a product not being ready.
Don't get me wrong! I love slimserver and thsu just had to get a
transporter even knowning that this and perhaps other bugs exist but
switching to or from digital inputs is not an exotic scenario for a dac
surpassing even the most exotic cd players.
Didn't you test? Didn't you even try it? I mean how the hell could one
have over looked such behavior of even a prototype? I really respect
the work of engeneering put into the unit but having paid 2,000 Euro
for it I think I am in the position to kintly ask you to make your
homework asap. Currently running fw 31. Very happy 99% of the time
listening to Transporter.

--
jaysung