Phil Leigh;229289 Wrote:
> Where are you at now? Do you have stuttering or not?
> SlimServer is not the problem here. If it was, many many people would
> have the same issue.
> If you do have stuttering, we should be able to help a bit,

There's another thread of mine going through this...

I think I've proved I've taken a wrong turn probably...

By pure chance my 5000kbps test at the moment - for the 1st time in
days - is not getting 100%...

If I load up GMail and other pages I know mess up the test, but ignore
that and just play FLAC music... All seems fine...

So I'm probably back to square one... What sometime causes persistant
stuttering problems - lasting hours :( FFS! :(

--
NeilF

shuttle sn45g, athlon 3200+, 512mb, xp pro (sp2), squeeze box 3
slimserver version: 6.5.4 - 12568 - windows xp - en - cp1252, perl
version: 5.8.8 mswin32-x86-multi-thread, mysql version:
5.0.22-community-nt