I have an SB 2 running slimserver 6.5.4 on Windows XP with all relevant
patches. 2.2 Ghz system with 1.2 gig memory.

I can play selections with no trouble on my wireless squeezebox, but
periodically I have the following trouble:

1) Playing a playlist will stop playing after 'X' period of time,
although the SB shows that it is still playing, just no sound out of
the speakers.

2) Pressing play will start the playlist over again (I am playing
shuffled, so it took a while to figure this out).

3) Pressing forward will result in the music resuming, although after
another 'X' (which is not the same as the first 'X' period of time, it
seems to be shorter) the sound will again go away.

4) This also happens when I am playing music from a genre, although not
as frequently. Again I am playing shuffled.

5) This does not seem to happen at all when I am using Softsqueeze 3.4,
or at the very least it appears that I am not able to reproduce it using
Softsqueeze.

To the best of my memory, I have cleared and done a complete rescan,
which has done nothing to fix this issue. As memory serves me this has
been a problem for the last two releases, but I can't swear to that.

Has anyone else seen this problem???

Mike

--
Mike White