jordi.c;237034 Wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I also encounter immediate stops of the squeezebox. After 40 or 50
> minutes the squeezebox power itself off.
>
> When I wait some seconds it goes back to standby.
>
> All three my SB3 has  this problem.
>
> What can I do about this problem?

Your symptoms point to a dropped network connection, since the screen
blanks (when the server is lost) and returns to the OFF node when the
server is rediscovered.  You should look into interference  issues
(2.4GHz phones nearby, microwave sources -- ovens, antennas, etc., your
neighbor's access point, etc.).

You may benefit from changing to a channel not near any other access
points.  1, 6, and 11 are best (you need 5 channels between each for
802.11G networks).

-=> Jim

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy