jmourik;243248 Wrote:
> Yeah, I guess I haven't been at Fry's for a while, but today I noticed
> it for the first time, cool! Except the Roku Soundbridge is $129.99. So
> why again would the occasional Xmas shopper spend $170 more on the SB3?

Maybe because it's better?

I've never been to Fry's, and there are none here, so I never will, but
say they sell speakers.  (They probably don't, IIRC they sell computer
equipment).  Say there are $15 "white box" speakers and $300 JBL
speakers.  Why would anyone buy the JBLs over the $15 no-name ones?
Why would anyone spend $285 more for something that does the 'same'
thing?

Maybe because they're better...

--
Mark Lanctot