I appreciate the suggestions. Thanks all. I'll experiment by rewiring my
router and hi gain antenna to bring the wireless signal closer to SB and
will open SB to see if card is loose. Hopefully these "e-z" solutions
will work.

I love this machine and love the support; no offense to the brains
behind SB and this forum, but I hope SB can become more idiot proof
soon. Reconfiguring routers and so forth is beyond most of us idiots.
But I'll see what I can do. Finding another solution to stream my music
as well as SB is  beyond my wallet at this point.

--
mjwhite999