EnochLight;254760 Wrote:
> I completely disagree with this.  It's a good value, but nowhere near
> "great".  My iPhone has most of these features and then some.  Sure it
> costs $100 more but has a tremendous amount of flexabity and diverse
> functions (as well as serves as a cell phone).
>
> Logitech/Slim overpriced the new controller, plain and simple.

Enoch the price is the price. If you don't feel it's worth the money
we're asking, then you can feel free to vote with your wallet.

It's smaller, faster, cheaper and has more functionality than our
competitor's controller. We feel that we have priced it aggressively.
I'm sorry you don't agree.

Mike

--
mvalera