mvalera;254763 Wrote:
> Enoch the price is the price. If you don't feel it's worth the money
> we're asking, then you can feel free to vote with your wallet.
>
> It's smaller, faster, cheaper and has more functionality than our
> competitor's controller. We feel that we have priced it aggressively.
> I'm sorry you don't agree.
>
> Mike

To be honest Mike, you have nothing to worry about.  I'm a gear slut
and will undoubtedly purchase the new Controller the moment it hits
Slim's webstore.  :-)

That said, I reserve the right to bitch about the price.  ;-P  Anyway,
congrats again on the announcement - looking forward to its release!

--
EnochLight