I currently run my modestestly complex audio system with a Harmony
Remote programmed to run the SB3.

Do I need to carry around 2 remotes now if I go with a Duet?

Seems to me this should have been integrated input the Harmony line and
looks "standalone".

I have to control Volume with IR (which I adjust often).

I like the idea of the feedback display but having to juggle another
remote seems like the wrong direction.

It should at least have some basic IR programming in it or have the
receiver be programmable to rebroad cast IR command. May it does and I
missed it.

--
mswlogo

Thinkpad XP SS > Cat5 > SB3 > SPDIF-COAX > Meridian 861V4 (Trifield,
Room corrected, Upsampled) > DSP5500 Mains, DSP5500HC Center, DSP33
Rears