schatzy;259254 Wrote:
> tamanaco,
>
> You should find the configuration file in the acc-v1-RC2 folder that is
> crated on unzipping the downloaded file.
>
> If you are not seeing it is may be hidden by windows.
> 1. open the folder with ACC in it.
> 2. click on "tools" (in the tool bar at the top)
> 3. click on "folder options"
> 4. click on the "view" tab
> 5. under the "hidden file and folders" click on "show hidden fies and
> folders"
> 6. also uncheck "hide extensions for known file type" and
> 7. click OK.
>
> at this point you should see a file called ACC.cfg
>
> If you still do not see it then open note pad and type in the
> following
>

> G2E|
> CF|
>
> Save the file as ACC.cfg in the folder with the acc program.
>
> if it saves it with a .txt at the end the rename the file ACC.cfg and
> try ACC again.
>
> Schatzy

Thanks Schatzy... I run my systems so that I can see all the hidden
files as an administrator.  Frank said that the file is created when
the script is executed. It is not in the zip file. I usually remove
every traces of the previous version of any beta software from my
computer before I install the next version. This way I avoid any issues
related to compatability from files in one version that might've changed
in the next.

--
tamanaco