Quoting willyhoops ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

> You could always pick up a tiny monitor if all you wanted was audio and
> it would have the advantage of a big interrface.

Ugh.  There are always people that bring this up, and I guess some
like the idea.  I've had music streaming from my server to my Tivos
for years (even flac), but when I choose to listen to music I don't
want the distraction of a TV screen on.  I may be in the minority.
This has been discussed many times before...

> The movie rental deal with all the studios and for many countries not
> just the USA is of course amazing and really shows Apple's power.
> Clearly they can and will put together a subscription service for audio
> as well.

Didn't Jobs say in the keynote that renting music was pointless?
Something like people want to OWN music, but only watch a movie once
or twice? Paraphrasing of course, but that was the gist.