results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

I could see them going to Bould and having them package a inexpensive
digital amp in a case that looks just like the receiver.  But I really
don't see many of their customers paying $300 for it.  At maybe half
that price some people might buy it just for the matching styling.

Since the Logitech strategy lately appears to be aimed in the direction
of Sonos and their type of customer, I think it's a pretty safe bet that
you can expect a receiver with a built in amp.  Probably something more
in the 30-50 watt at 8 Ohm range, though.  Much more than that and it
would be too big and too expensive for this market.

--
JJZolx

Jim