results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42805
Question: Would you buy a Slim Devices/Logitech branded amp?

- YES!
- NO!

autopilot;263284 Wrote:
> It would not just be brand - it would be style, form factor,
> integration, power switching and after have DC out to power the SBr
> itself.

That's exactly what made me vote yes to this question.  We're a multi
SB household.  Our main rig has a Denon PMA2000, but I'm not planning
to shell out for one of these for each SB I own!  I would be interested
in a reasonably priced amp which matched in style, form factor and
integration (esp power switching) for the other SBs in our bedrooms and
study.

--
Siduhe