Michaelwagner;263432 Wrote:

> If there's no jack for the RF blaster, there's no jack for the
> headphones either. Now, to me at least, that does seem like a
> substantial change from the SB3.

My experience has shown that the headphone jack on the SB3 is pretty
poor.  I just have a modest set of Sony headphones and was very
underwhelmed by the sound quality and noise level.

So I moved to a portable headphone amp connected to the analog outs of
the SB3.  The sound quality through this is awesome.

My point is that though there is a headphone jack on the SB3, it isn't
exactly a good one and probably not up to the task for a lot of people.
I'm not sure it will be missed much.

--
maggior