results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43003
Question: Do you think a SlimBox Receiver with an integrated amp would
sell?

- Yes
- No

I know there is another poll about building an external amp.  I would
actually like to see something much simpler: A SlimBox Receiver with a
built-in amp.

Just like the Sonos, I would like to have something I just plug-in,
connect the speakers and go.  I don't want to have to worry about
connections, power switching, multiple wall warts, hissing while the
music isn't playing, etc.

To go after the mass market, I really think they need this.  The
average person can probably pick out some speakers, but I don't think
they want to mess with IR blasters, etc.

--
ConsideringBuying