results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43003
Question: Do you think a SlimBox Receiver with an integrated amp would
sell?

- Yes
- No

I don't think he is asking the same as my poll was.  In fact, I think an
integrated amp into a later version of a Squeezebox Receiver probably
*would* sell to select customers.  Is it a good idea though?

I dunno, I'd just assume see a separate amp that could be used for all
Slim products instead (Squeezebox, Receiver, or Transporter - though
customers who have $2K to drop on a Transporter would unlikely be
interested).

--
EnochLight