Rick B.;265778 Wrote:
> Frank, I had an older version of your script and it worked perfectly. I
> downloaded your latest version yesterday and for about a half of my 800
> albums it doubles all of the song titles - i.e., each song is repeated
> twice in a row. And, for some Various Artists' albums the songs are
> repeated 3 or 4 times!. The rest look perfect.
>
> I don't think it's my tags as I don't fool around with them very much -
> I just rip with EAC to flac and that's it. I'm on Windows XP. I'm also
> running Music IP concurrently.
>
> Any ideas what might be happening here? Thanks.

Frank or one of the other guys might have a better answer, but I would
guess it is Music IP.

I was running it and if I did anything to my tags or moved files and
rescanned with SlimServer, it always showed multiple instances of songs
and/or albums.  It's something about Music IP that it wants to cache
older versions even if they don't exist.  I would turn off Music IP, do
a clear and rescan with SS and then run ACC and see what happens.

--
venus light