Secret Squirrel;270388 Wrote:
> Frank,
>
> I just downloaded and ran RC4a. The run time wasn't much longer, but
> the results were a little disappointing. I still get the same results
> of multiple listings for some albums. As an example, Alanis
> Morrisette's "Jagged Little Pill". I get four listings: the first with
> one track (track one) and album art, the second with just track two &
> "No Cover Available", the third with tracks 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,
> 11, & 12 with art, the fourth with just track 13 no art, and the fourth
> with just track 13 with art.
>
> I checked the tags in MP3Tag. There is only one genre per track. The
> album name has no special characters.
>
> I'm stumped. RC2a worked the best for me so far.
>
> Sorry for my bad results!
>
> SS
>
> PS I'm willing to attach any files you would like to see.

:-(
I'm very interested in the files of Alanis so I can use it as test set.
They are probaly to large to send by mail. Is it possible for me to
download them somehow?

Can you also send me the log file of the RC3b debug version (see my
request to venus light at top of page)? That would really be helpfull
because it includes the path as stored in the DB.

Thx in advance !!

Frank

--
SilverRS8