tamanaco;270498 Wrote:
> Frank, as advertized the double quotes issue is fixed, but  there still
> remain a couple "cosmetic" enhancements that I'd like to see.
> 1. As I mentioned before, the tracks' least significant digit is left
> justified.

Thx again for your feedback! I forgot to mention that I already did
some experimenting on this but the font used is proportional which
results in a misalignment when all single digit tracknumber are
indended by a space. They will align properly with the two digit ones.
One space is a little too short and two is a bit too far. So I didn't
implement it yet because I though the current version is preferred over
a misaligned one.
There is a solution though and that is that the tracklisting should be
placed in a table allowing to align by column.
I have to experiment with that but i think it will serious degrade
performance of the HTML page in the browser for huge collections
because the table structure and nesting tend to have this effect.

tamanaco;270498 Wrote:
> 2. The albums' CD header should go before the Track header. e.g.
>
> CD 1
> Tracks
> 1. Track Name
> .
> .
> .
>
> Instead of
>
> Tracks
> CD1
> 1. Track Name
> .
> .
> .

Good suggestion. First guess is that this would be fairly easy to
implement. I'll take it into account for the next version.

tamanaco;270498 Wrote:
> Btw, I think the issue I had with albums with the same name being merged
> happened when I selected "Use folder structure to distinguish albums".
> If you have any issues, please reply on this thread...
>
> The tool is getting better and better every week.
>
> Thanks again...

I'll take a look if I can reproduce it and thanks again for your
regular feedback. Hope to make this a one -works-for-all tool.

Frank

--
SilverRS8