mik63;268242 Wrote:
> I would like to ask anybody that still has one of the following 2 issues
> or similar, to add his/her comments to this thread:
>
> 1) SB3 reboot/crash problems in the middle of a song
> 2) SB3 stuttering even with buffer full and over 80% Wireless signal
>
> I am trying to have Logitech to acknowledge they may have an issue in
> this area and properly investigate.

I have had problem #1 3 times in the past week - the last time I could
not get the SB3 to connect to SS after power cycling a number of times.
It burst back into life after leaving it overnight. I believe the
problem was connecting to SS, it connected to the wireless network with
no problem. The SS server was having no network issues.
It drops off in the middle of a song.
SB3 F/W 81, SS 6.5.4 XP

I have had #2 many times but believe that it has been caused by
wireless network interference from nearby networks or by the SS server
being overloaded (ripping CDs and browsing the web).

I do feel that #1 is a real - albeit sporadic - problem.

Habs

--
cjhabs