mik63;268242 Wrote:
> I would like to ask anybody that still has one of the following 2 issues
> or similar, to add his/her comments to this thread:
>
> 1) SB3 reboot/crash problems in the middle of a song
> 2) SB3 stuttering even with buffer full and over 80% Wireless signal
>
> I am trying to have Logitech to acknowledge they may have an issue in
> this area and properly investigate.

I was having both of these problems and more with my SB3. My SB3 would
play for 30 seconds and stop. Then the song would start over and play
for 20 seconds then stop. After several stops, starts, and stops, the
player would either reboot or show playing on the GUI but no audio.

So, I bought a new Linksys WRT300N and after installing it, all my
problems went away. Not bad mouthing D-Link (because it served me well
for 5 years), but it must have been the source of my troubles. I have
not had a single issue since the Linksys has been installed.

So my questions would be: What equipment are you using? What addressing
are you using? Do some or all the issues disappear if you Ethernet your
SB3?

I really think a bunch of these problems are specific to the
homeownwer's network. I was even having some trouble using my
Transporter wirelessly with the D-Link and there were only 5 vertical
shelves between them.

--
iPhone

iPhone

Last.FM http://www.lastfm.com/user/mePhone

Media Room:
Transporter, Vandersteen Quatro Signature, Ayre MX-R Mono Blocks, VTL
TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, VCC-5 Reference Center Channel, four VSM-1
Signatures, Runco 710, RAM Oppo DV970HD, VeraStarr 6.4SE

Living Room:
Squeezebox 3, Vandersteen Model 3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two
VSM-1, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold

Bedroom:
Squeezebox 3, Thiel 2.3, NAD C370