mik63;268242 Wrote:
> I would like to ask anybody that still has one of the following 2 issues
> or similar, to add his/her comments to this thread:
>
> 1) SB3 reboot/crash problems in the middle of a song
> 2) SB3 stuttering even with buffer full and over 80% Wireless signal
>
> I am trying to have Logitech to acknowledge they may have an issue in
> this area and properly investigate.

Have you reported your problems to our technical support team, either
through email or phone?  If they haven't solved the problem for you,
your ticket should remain open and they should be actively working on
replicating the problem and providing you advice on how to isolate
and/or correct it.

If you have contacted technical support, you should have a ticket
number that I can use to look up your records.  If you'll provide that
to me via private message, I'll follow-up with our technical support
team and see what's going on.  If you don't have the ticket number, you
can provide me with your phone number and/or the email address you used.

-=> Jim

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy