mik63;268247 Wrote:
> There is no reason why a wireless SB3 that is 20ft. from the server in
> the same room, away from any microwave or wireless phone, on a wireless
> channel that no other Wifi are using in or around your house, while
> nobody else is using the wireless but the SB3, with the buffer 100%
> full and 90% wireless signal should have ANY stuttering problems!! And
> yet it does.

If you are getting stuttering when the buffer is at 100% it's nothing
to do with the network, wireless or otherwise. You have another
problem, and to be honest it's not one I've ever seen before. Do you
get the stutters at the same point on tracks?  The only thing I can
possibly think of is file corruption.

I'll repeat (again) what many others have said on this thread and
others - wireless networking is a messy, messy thing. It's a miracle it
works at all! The first troubleshooting with any wireless device should
always be to try it with a cable. Then, depending on the results,
troubleshooting can continue in the right direction.

--
radish