mik63;268247 Wrote:
> There is no reason why a wireless SB3 that is 20ft. from the server in
> the same room, away from any microwave or wireless phone, on a wireless
> channel that no other Wifi are using in or around your house, while
> nobody else is using the wireless but the SB3, with the buffer 100%
> full and 90% wireless signal should have ANY stuttering problems!! And
> yet it does.

And that is the wonderful world of wireless!  The wireless on my laptop
will drop out at random even when I'm sitting a few metres from the
router.

As a number of people have suggested, do the very simple test of moving
your SB3 next to your router, connect it by wire and see if you still
have a problem.  This should have been your first test.  If the problem
goes away, we know it is a wireless problem and can attempt to fix it.
If you still have a problem, you can stop wasting your time on finding
a wireless fix, as the problem lies elsewhere.

A number of people of suggested this very simple step.  You seem to be
ignoring this repeatedly.  I don't know why you won't listen to those
people who are genuinely trying to help you.

I suspect this is the first thing support told you too and they
probably would give up if you don't follow their requests.

--
lhmperth