Brian Ritchie;271117 Wrote:
> Fishbone is functionally excellent but (imho) just doesn't look as nice.
> (Then again, I'll still need it to use TrackStat sensibly, I think.)

The reason I removed it from the default skin is because it just
contained too many layout bugs and I felt it was to much work to fix
it.

The problem is not with the SqueezeCenter code, the problem is that the
current TrackStat code has presumed that some stuff works in the same
way as it does in classic/fishbone skin, the default skin works a bit
different which results in that the TrackStat user interface for the
default skin just contains too many layout bugs to be usable. I've
choosed to disable the browsing abilities in the default skin due to
this to avoid a lot of bug reports on TrackStat related to the default
skin.

The TrackStat web user interface really needs a major re-design because
it is pretty user unfriendly in some situations, it's just that that is
even more work.

My current focus is on iPeng skin support so nothing will probably
happen in the TrackStat default skin in the near future, but if anyone
likes to provide a working patch for the default skin I'll be happy to
include it in a future release.

See this thread for more information:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41583

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))