ralphpnj;271961 Wrote:
> With that in mind I'm just trying to open up the discussion up to some
> other areas where meta-data might be of use.

There are info type plugins available to provide some of that data.
They connect to music database on the Internet and, assuming that your
music is tagged right and the info is available, will provide nice
reading about the album or artists.

Now, they don't work well all the time - the worst example, Mozart
isn't recognised artist - but IMO, that is a way to get the info one
might want. The question is whi is going to provide that info through
the open type interface for free?

slimkid

The sound stage will open up, bass will tighten and the imaging will
improve. DVD performance will also increase substantially.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iAj2aPdQnk or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvMNuuFSvN0