Hi everyone,

I installed SC 7.0 yesterday and am loving it so far, but I'm just
having a few minor problems.

First one is that if I have a two albums with the same name then SC
just mixes them together into one album, even though they are by
different artists.

Another is that I can't get the disabled file extensions to work. In
the box I put (m4v, mp4, mov, mpg, mpeg,) but all my videos still
appear in SC.

Finally this ones not really a problem but I couldn't figure out what
was going on. When I first did a scan of my library at the iTunes
import part the progress seemed to get stuck at about (1850 out of
25000 songs) and stayed there for about an hour and half, before
continuing the scan like normal.

Thanks in advance if you can offer any help!

--
Rich85