updted firmware, have reset everything, power cycled router.

Interestingly, changed WEP to WPA.  WPA is having grave difficulty
maintaining a connection.  Tablet loses WiFi connection and takes
forever to reconnect.  I'm not tech savvy enough to know why this would
be the case with WPA vs. WEP.

Only difference, I have been able to connect to the WiFi network now,
and find the SB.  But it still can't connect the SB to the  WiFi.

Also, on squeezecenter 7.0, network mapped folder is setup and works
but all genre tags are not being recognized (only 2 of 12 genres...all
others listed as "no genre".  Slimserver version 6.05 had recognized
all my existing ID3's fine, and showed all by genre as expected....

I've now connected the SB to ethernet...we'll see if it can just
connect straight away...

--
mowensmd