prabbit;277635 Wrote:
> 1. iTunes integration (iTunes > SC7).
> My iTunes library is scanned and the songs, albums, artists, and
> playlists come into SC7, but my ratings and play counts do not. What
> needs to be configured? This is what I currently have:
>
> On the iTunes tab, I have iTunes selected. I have the reload interval
> defined at the default 3600 seconds. I have the iTunes Library location
> correctly defined.

Did you use TrackStat for this earlier ?
In that case you will need to install the Custom Scan plugin and
configure the "iTunes Statistics Import" scanning module to get the
rating import to work.

prabbit;277635 Wrote:

> 2. iTunes integration (SC7 > iTunes).
> When I play a song in SC7, the song does not appear as played in
> iTunes (even after rescanning, although it does appear on my last.fm
> page). I used to have a TrackStatiTunesHistWin.pl file that I would run
> to update my iTunes library, but this file doesn't appear to be a part
> of TrackStat for SC7, nor is there a TrackStat_iTunes_Hist.txt file.
> What settings need to be configured for play counts, ratings, and such
> to migrate from SC7 back to iTunes?

The TrackStatiTunesHistWin.pl is part of the zip attached to this post,
it will be part of a future TrackStat release, the plugin packaging
currently ignore .pl files so that's the reason why it was missed.

You will need to install the Custom Scan plugin and then configure the
"iTunes Statistics Export" scanning module. The settings regarding the
TrackStat_iTunes_Hist.txt file has been moved there.

|Filename: TrackStatiTunesUpdateWin.zip                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4553|

erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))