Club1820;278074 Wrote:
> Erland,  I've had issues with your Custom Scan Plug-in and Sqzctr 7.   I
> initiated an Amazon.com scan and after awhile Sqzctr bombed.  I was
> unable to restart Sqzctr as it took up 50% of my CPU resources and 1 gb
> of memory.

I can't reproduce this, could you provide some more details, like:
- Could you turn on debug logging in "SqueezeCenter Settings/Logging"
on the "plugin.customscan" section and run a Amazon scan and see if you
see something strange ?
- I suppose you are sure it was the SqueezeCenter process that used all
the memory so it wasn't something else, for example Firefox or IE ?
- How does the "Amazon" scanning module settings look like, have you
just entered your Amazon Access Key or have you configured something
else ?
- Are you using the standard iTunes or MusicIP integration available in
SqueezeCenter ?
- Did you play music during the Amazon scanning ?

SqueezeCenter will be pretty unusable during the Amazon scanning but it
shouldn't use a lot of CPU and memory, it should just result in bad
response times in the user interface and maybe audio problem if playing
music at the same time.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))