SuperQ;278192 Wrote:
> On the other hand, here are my experiences contacting SlimDevices
> customer support:
>
> #1: My SB won't boot at all.  Total failure after 3 months.
> I emailed support on sunday, the got back to me monday morning and said
> it could be the wifi card (known issue).  I removed the card, worked
> fine.  They swapped out the card, and it has been fine since.
>
> #2: I was at an open house and said, "hey, do you have any back covers
> for the slimp3?".  Sean said, "hold on a sec".  Came back over with a
> rear cover set, free of charge many years after the product had been
> discontinued.
>
> Not to be mean, but the phone number in the card transaction is there
> for a reason.

Hi SuperQ,
I enjoy your input on the forum but I must say, "Lucky You".

Logitech offers multiple avenues of contact.
I simply chose one avenue that is offered as did you.
Why should the response depend on choice of contact?
It would not.

Cheers!

.

--
haunyack

Transporter -> B&K 200.2 -> Vandersteen 3A Signature
C.G. Conn New York Wonder